Thursday, March 29, 2007

SORRY
3 Woman + 3 Stories = 1 Word

Alhamdulilah, last month I got the opportunity to joined the Republic Theater Production family for a short film shooting. The short film 'SORRY' is the second product after 'Aku Tak Mampu' won in Festival Filem Pendek 2007. The story is about 3 different woman with different races, religious, personality and love story. The silent movie takes 3 days to complete on production and 2 days on post.


Flyer I Guess

So, this is my first experience with 'em crazy peeps. I'm also the actor for the short, my character.....huhu...a metro sexual Chinese guy that WILL be married to an Indian girl (la sangat) BUT actually he's got an affair with a 'Slim Shady' GUY that makes him a GAY. Thanks Angah for the character.

Angah and Me

Ajun, Angah, ME, the Director SAMDEEN


ME and Angah (editing slot)

Mr Farid, Angah (ntah pape), ME, Super Dad

ME and Cristie

Farid and Cristie plus Tugu Negara

Chewah2 with Angah

"I'm sorry, queer eye for a straight guy"

Lenguh kaki ku


Although there's something that we are lacking of for this short film such as lack of crew, lack of time, lack of pre-pro but all that I know is that we never lacking of vision and team spirit. DIY that's the word we stand for, the camera become the actor, the actor become the screenplay, the actor is the producer, the art director is the actor.......for instance...we are Gila Glamor....Maybe some other time we will make it a better production, we have the spirit and the vision but if the research on the paper and the management of time is strong... then ....the short film can be a masterpiece....I can reassure y'all that..... this is not a critised statement but for me I'm still learning and this is what I've learn....like a wisemen said....no one can achieve "perfect" but we can try to be one.....is it true or isn't?? Just try your best and let the result be the answer.

Now we are waiting for the answer, as last year only Singapore manage to overcome the top 15 in Sapporo Short Film Festival....the only representative from South East Asia. Can we be on the top 15 Angah???Angah answer me????!!!huhuhuu, I guess this post will be continued.......thanks Angah for ery'thing.


2 comments:

fazleena said...

hahahaha...best2..i like!!

Jaezzily* said...

hey.
how isit going?
it has been a while.
don't know how to reach you other than your blog though. lost your number. haiz. you havent been online, recently.
sighh. okay now.
take care.
HUGS.

JAEZZILY.