Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A Day That My Life Feel Empty


30th January 2007 - A date that I can't forget and I wanted to forget from the bottom of my heart. I don't have any idea why we ended up just as simple as posting this blog. Honestly, there's no one that I love more that her. Maybe it's a fate, but still I can't accept it. What's the mistake and where's the wrong doing that I have done? I thought our relationship will be long lasting but last night have proved that I'm wrong. Now I will just live my ordinary life and hope that she will have a better life and happy just like before. I know it kinda weird but Hello and Goodbye are there in life. But I believe that there will be another chance if it's my fate. I pray and ask Allah to opened my heart and pray for her success. I will never forget the greatest friend and girl that I have once. I guess its all over now and I hope there's another chance in my life to be with her again. I never hated her for all my life and I guess all I got to do is move on and pray and pray and pray to the Mighty One. Insyaallah.
-Ia-
Apa ia ?

Kenapa harus sekarang ?
Ia tidak harus di cari
Tapi usaha adalah harus untuk manusia
Adakah ia benar atau,
Perasaan sunyi menguasai diri ?
Aku hanya sabar menanti ia,
Sekarang Aku Ia Dia, Sahabat atau Ia ?
Sahabat juga Ia,
Ia juga ada di dalam Sahabat
Sejak Adam bertemu Hawa
Dari Syurga hingga terlantar ke bumi

Ia telah lahir dari azali,
Oh Tuhan yang Maha Besar
Engkau jadikan Ia dengan penuh Ia

Manusia harus merasakan Ia
Ia adalah untuk semua.
Ia adalah Cinta..


Oleh - mohdadzlanshah, 15/10/05 2.20 a.m .

3 comments:

Jaezzily* said...

hey bglan.
aww. whats up?
riya lalu sik sempat jumpa.
read your blog.
jgnla sedeyy2.
okays. life must go on.
you take care alright.
loves.

Fasyali Fadzly said...

ko ni biar betul gile???
ko duk diam2 je eh...
aku dah takde ke untuk ko bercakap...
atau ko bercakap untuk aku yang takde

adikmu said...

uitz..
ape cter nie???
apa dah jd??
bila smua nie blaku??
bkn dah elok kew??
siapa yng mntk???
nie btul2 atau mian2 nie??
erm me xcaye ah...
me xtau nak ckp apa lg..
i thaught both of u r happy~
sbr kay..
lan still bleh jd kawn dia..
n insyaallah ALLAH akan pertemukan kamu kembali untuk dirinya...
ini semua hanya dugaan..
kita harus tempuh dengan rasa pnuh kesyukuran..
ada hikmah dsblik apa yg trjdi...
mgkin bkn skrung jodohnya...
esok, lusa kita tidak tahu apa yg akan blaku..
dunia ini hanya semntra..

luv both of u...