Friday, January 05, 2007

Alhamdulillah, finally 2 weeks of hard work and the sacrificing of time, family, money, body and mind. We gain something that more precious than the Promising Group Award and RM500 cash, that's friendship and the experiences that we have build throughout the pre-production of Kalut . All the nastiest word that I ever heard , being used in the production. "p***mak", "anak haram", "bodo", "pelaq", "but*h", "sirupalakundi", "sial" and even the thing that never done wrong "babi" involved in the process. But, it's nothing matter as all of the thing should be in the production. Then after the process have done....we will never remember a single word of cursed (except for this blog I've to remember it !) that we used to attacked our friend because as the process finished the word "Thank You" and "Congrats" wipes the 'Cursing Words' away from you.

As for the production, I'm responsible for the Propmaster and Set Carpenter duty. It's my first time being a Propmaster, although I've become once for short film but it's never the same for theatre or stage performance because once the props being put and the show have start, no one can't stop the show if there's a mistake. But I'm stunned as this is my first time working with my good housemate buddies Abg Is, Syali, Na'im, Mali and also Botak.

Everybody was giving like 100% body and mind to the production, and of cause on the 12th of November, my Grandma passed away and I've got to flying home to Sarawak. Then by the help of the production, they give my RM50 for the spending over transportation. Botak is the one who send me to KLIA and I thanks him so much and the production team also. After 4 days, on the 16th November I came back to Shah Alam and there's some work I have to settle, the sofa's cushion and others and thanks to Sham BP for his help.

The Production then are in a 90% level of preparation, 80% of confidence, 100% of self esteem and our bond just like metal from down beneath the earth, can't be broke and hard to melt. 21st December, My BIRTHDAY and the show day....I get a little bit nervous, gosh I really scared about the sofa's cushion. Afraid of to be the spoiler of the geeks, but then I finally done it and with the 'Happy Birthday' song from the Production team as the actors and actresses singing it for the vocal warm up, my self confidence heating up until 200%.

After the show we couldn't say anything and without nervous feeling. We congrats each other and with the team of lecturer attending the show. I feel proud of myself, my friends and the THEATER lecturer (hope the lecturers of screen dept. are supportive like 'em) and En. Aidi (the only representative of the Screen's), who taking some beautiful photographs. We feel like we have strike the audience (until the result of the jury strike us because we didn't strike them). I'm hoping that I can digging more experience in the future, Insyallah. Last word, thanks to all the lecturer who have been supporting us especially Prof. Dr Hatta, En. Hamzah, En. Mazlan, En. Mazli, Pn. Umi, Bg Nuar (Thanks Bro!), and En. Fifi (with respect!) and Ms. Mus (thanks!), who have been there for us all the way from the start. Last but not least The Production Team of KALUT (Thanks a lot u guys!!!). "Love, Peace and Respect"








No comments: