Friday, January 05, 2007

MCP - Multiple Camera Production
Multiple Camera Production is one of my subject for last semester. I learn a lot from Pn. Lola, the lecturer who responsible for our class. Our batch is the first batch in F.A.C.T to be under her supervision for the MCP subject. From the MCP class I've being studying mainly about studio shooting. Producing talks, interview, musical, drama and others programs that's related to television. But I've also adapting the MCP studio shooting style to the outdoor MCP production or outdoor shooting.


Handling My Ba

The subject also teach us the command that usually being used by the Producer or Director when their are shooting in the studio or outdoor event. We even learn how to read the floor plan, lighting plot and the shooting script. Everyone of us have producing 3 scripts for interview, musical and drama program for television. Along the way learning about the MCP progress, I've handling a few heavy duty such as being the Producer, Director, Audio Director and I'm the Technical Director for Cicakman film promotion that have being held in Dewan Sri Budiman (DSB) UiTM Shah Alam. My first big event as a Technical Producer and alhamdulillah the event smooth sailing gain an appreciation and congratulation from the lecturer in duty, Prof Madya A. Razak Mohaideen.

Me - "Standby Camera 1, I'm Coming To You
"

Thanks God, the subject at least giving me a slot in my resume as a Technical Producer. Thanks to Pn. Lola, who alway s giving me advise and to all my friend and classmate that being helping each other from day one. Now, it's my final year and I'll be having my Directing subject that assure me to choose either to be a Director, Director Of Photography(DOP), Assistant Director or Producer. Well just wish me luck and hope it will be a great experience for me.

The Studio

Me and Hazo - Floor Managers In Duty

Noren - 1st Producer

Bull Azraee - The Swither

Naim - Floor Manager | Syamim - Camera Operator

Naim - Director

"Studio standby for recording" - Script Assistant

Naim - Script Assistant | Syamim - Switcher

<-> The end of 2006 and the new 2007, with prayer and hope May God Bless us all...Amin.

No comments: